The LDRM Advantage
At LDRM we streamline the review, validation, compliance and submission of virtually any government-specific system application. That enables our customers to achieve predictably lower costs, greater information security, leaner operations and more effective digital government.
Background Investigation Support Services
LDRM provides administrative processing, validation, review, and call center support for personnel security/suitability background investigations and pre-employment screening functions. LDRM enables our customers to focus on their core mission mandates by relieving them of the administrative burdens tied to background investigations.
Records Management and Document Processing
LDRM provides Federal agencies and organizations superior high volume document and workflow management solutions that automate and optimize business processes, streamline operations, better protect critical information, reduce costs and accelerate delivery in today’s increasingly digitized mission environment.
Administrative Support Services
High-profile or mundane, ongoing or irregular – all federal and military missions have an administrative component. Much like a business, procedures must be followed, support services must be rendered, and records must be kept. LDRM provides the full spectrum of administrative and program services, from clerical and secretarial support to FOIA and purchasing support.
Doing Business With Us
LDRM is a Joint Venture by virtue of the protégé and the SBA mentor protégé relationship.
SDB and Native American Contracting Credits
- Federal agencies contracting to an ANC are able to claim Small Disadvantaged Business and Native American credits
- 13 CFR 124.109 & 13 CFR 124.105
No Protest of Award
- Eligibility for a direct negotiated or competitive 8(a) requirement may not be challenged
- 3 CFR 124.517(a)
No Limit on Award Value
- Exempt from contract award ceilings
- 13 CFR 124.506(b)
Directly Negotiated Contract
- Ability to receive with formal competition
- 13 CFR 124.506(b)
LDRM specializes in the following service areas: background investigation support, records management, business automation and optimization, and administrative support. Our customers include:
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Department of State
- Office of Homeland Security—Cyber Security and Communications (CS&C)
- Office of Homeland Security—Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency